THE FIRST-IN-CLASS RETROFIT FOR CITATION EXCEL/XLS
Meet Bill Woods.
Questions about staying connected while you're in the air? What about your aircraft's ADS-B Upgrade eligibility? Bill covers cost assessment, discounts, basic avionics and instrumentation inquiries from top to bottom. Central's point of contact for all things Avionics, Bill graduated from The University of Arkansas at Little Rock and went on to obtain an advanced degree from Spartan College of Aeronautics in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He now boasts 40 years in general aviation with FAA Airframe, Power Plant, and Pilot licenses. If it has to do with the latest and greatest, or old school repairs, Bill will get you the answer you need.
Bill's formal training and experience include Boeing's 727 and 737, McDonald Douglas' DC-9 and MD 80, Hawker/Beech BeechJet 400A, Beechcraft KING AIR 200/350, Mitsubishi Diamond Jet, and Cessna Citations. If you have questions about your aircraft's flight radar, WAAS, or ADS-B, call Bill today.
He can be reached at 501-580-5546.
Introducing the citation triO
CENTRAL FLYING SERVICE is proud to offer a new, fully customizable Citation Renewal Program designed to meet your needs and your budget. Whether you are looking at Avionics for your Citation, Paint, Interior - or a combination of all three, the CITATION TRIO allows you to save time, money, and resources on your next upgrade.
- Install Garmin GTN-650/750 System
- Install Garmin ADS-B Transponders
- Cockpit & Crew Seats (Based on “non-16G” seat rating)
- Entry Area
- Cabin Headliner & Window Panels
- Cabin Lower Side Panels & Service Ledges
- Cabin & Lavatory Seats (Based on “non-16G” seat rating)
- Lavatory Side Panels, Dome & Bulkheads
- Inspect for Damage
- Remove Flight Controls
- Protect Sensitive Areas/Materials
- Strip & Inspect
- 2 Coats Corrosion Resistant Primer
- FAA Req Exterior Markings - Silkscreen or Decal
- Install Radome Erosion Boot
- Edge, Clean & Dress Leading Edge Boots
g5000 upgrade program
Complete glass flight deck solutions for the
Beechjet 400A and Hawker 400XP.
It's the upgrade you need
for the business jet you love:
Central's technicians have an average of ten years experience in our industry. Find out why more people choose Central for cutting edge touchscreen avionics upgrades than any other maintenance facility in the south.
- satellite-based nav capabilities
- digital flight management tools
- Fly WAAS GPS-guided LPV approaches to 200'
- Garmin integrated autopilot
- Enhanced situational awareness
- Garmin SVT synthetic vision technology
- NextGen operational support
- Advanced weather detection & avoidance
- Support for RVSM operations
- graphical display tech for enhanced safety
- most intuitive in its class
- fully integrated pilot interface
- estimated weight savings of 150 pounds
- Available Garmin Connext options:
- worldwide weather
- voice calling
- text messaging
cutting edge technology at your fingertips
Whether you need FAA mandated items or want to upgrade your aircraft with the latest equipment or options, our factory-trained technicians have the knowledge, experience, and tools to handle the assignment.
Central's Full Service Avionics Department is an FAA repair station with Radio class I, II, & III and Instrument class I, II & III ratings. Equipped with cutting edge test equipment and an extensive parts inventory, our Avionics team is your one-stop shop for installs, modifications, overhauls & exchanges - quickly & economically.
Incorporating the latest in factory training and equipment, significantly reducing down time and cost, Central passes significant savings on to our customers. From a minor adjustment to a major overhaul, we perform to the highest standards of quality and performance.
new paneling for your aircraft has never been easier - or more affordable
Contact Bill Woods for more information - 501.580.5546
:Central's Avionics department is factory authorized to service:
•Aircell •Aspen Avionics •Avidyne •Bose •Flight Display Systems •Garmin •Honeywell •ICG-International Communications Group •L3 Communications •Max-Viz •Rockwell Collins •Sandel •Shadin •S-TEC •True North Avionics •Universal Avionics Systems Corp. •WSI