- College Degree Program, VA Programs and Financing
Professional Aviation Degree Program
For those students interested in pursuing a career in aviation, Central Flying Service and Pulaski Technical College have partnered to offer an Associates of Science Professional Aviation Degree program.Flight Training
The flight training part of the degree program is given at Central Flying Service's Flight Training department located at the Little Rock National Airport (KLIT):
Central Flying Service
Flight Training Department
2301 Crisp Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202
Email: Andrew Fossitt, Flight Training CSR
General Education Classes
All the general education classes (english, math, sciences, etc.) of the degree program are held at the Pulaski Technical College campus' throughout central Arkansas.
Enrollment in the Degree Program
Enrollment is easy:
1. Contact the Director of Flight Training at Central Flying Service (501-975-9330)
to meet and discuss the details of your training
2. Enroll with Pulaski Technical College as a student. Simply go online at www.pulaskitech.edu-admission.
3. If needed, apply on-line for financial aid. Go on-line at: www.pulaskitech.edu-financial aid.
4. If you are a veteran and want to use your GI Montogomery Bill or Post-911 benefits contact the Military Enrollment Coordinator, Brandi Hutsell 501-812-2360
Financial aid options available through Pulaski Technical College are:
- Stafford Loans
- Pell Grants
- VA: Post 911 VA - G.I. Montgomery Bill
For more information, forms and contact information for fianancial aid go on-line at: www.pulaskitech.edu. You may apply for financial aid there as well.
Enrollment Contact Information
For more information on enrollment at Pulaski Technical College contact:
- Director of Flight Training, Cal Freeney 501-975-9320
- Dean of Techincal and Industrial Programs, Mike Sneed 501-812-2858
- Military Enrollment Coordinator, Brandi Hutsell 501-812-2360
- Admissions 501-812-2231
- Financial Aid 501-812-2289
Veterans and Their VA BenefitsCentral Flying Service is an approved provider of flight training for veterans using their VA benefits. Chapter 30, 33, 1606, and rehabilitation benefits can be utilizied here at Central. It's best to contact the Director of Flight Training as early as possible to discuss the details of using your VA benefits for flight training.
For those veterans wishing to use their Chapter 30, 1606 and rehabiliation benefits, and not wishing to enroll in the degree program, Central can provide this service directly. For those veterans wishing to utilize their Chapter 33 (Post 911) benefits they will need to enroll into the Professional Pilot Degree program at Pulaski Technical College.
Central’s Pay Plan
We have three options available with respect to your individual financial needs:
- Pay-as-you-go pricing where you pay at the end of each lesson.
- Use the financial aid options above - going through the degree program or using your VA benefits.
Regardless of the payment option you choose, Central is dedicated to offering flight training at the lowest cost possible.
Contact Central Flying Service’s Flight Training Department to discuss the program, financing and schedule of training: Flight Training at 501-975-9330.